I am a wellness coach, intuitive and aromatherapist…
The short version…
Over the past several years my focus has shifted from traditional and online psychotherapy to complementary modalities including Reiki, Distant Healing and Aromatherapy. The shift happened as I struggled with my own health issues and I found wellness by embracing alternative methods of healing. As I found my own balance, I realized I no longer wanted to work as a psychotherapist, rooted in the culture of medicine, disease and diagnosis. Don’t get me wrong. I respect modern medicine and some of my greatest mentors and influencers are Medical Doctors- MDs. I just decided I wanted to focus on wellness and optimal health from a holistic framework and so the shift began.
This experience has been a “coming home” in many ways. I have always embraced holistic approaches to health and wellness even before my own personal health crisis, and now I have come full circle to a time before my formal mental health training. I finally came out of the closet as an intuitive and now I intentionally bring those gifts to my work as well. I have been teaching therapists, coaches and healers for most of my career and I continue to do so, mentoring others who are on similar journeys while also seeing clients online and in-person in my private coaching practice. Mostly, I LOVE what I do!
I offer support to others sharing from my own journey and from my experience as a psychotherapist and healer over the past 2 decades and now as a wellness coach, aromatherapist and intuitive.
- I love guiding people along the path to health, wellness and abundance!
- I love being of service- helping others on thier journey to wholeness.
- I love inspiring people to use their intuition- to listen to their inner voice.
- I love encouraging folks to act out of a place of mindfulness and intention.
Oh, and I love to write. I blog about the practical and mystical.
Where can you find me?
Havana Wellness Studio located next to the Aromatherapy Workspace & Boutique i s where you will find me these days in Havana, FL offering Intuitive Readings, Wellness Coaching and Aromatherapy Workshops. And if you can’t make it to Havana, no worries! My Intuitive Wellness Services are available via phone or online.
I also offer a comprehensive 200-hour online health/wellness coach training program– Intuitive Wellness Coach Certificate– qualifying you to sit for the Certified International Health Coach exam through the International Association for Health Coaches.
And I offer sponsorship and business mentoring for people who are interested in Young Living Essential Oils. Whether you are interested in personal use or becoming a “business builder” I will coach you toward your wellness and business goals.
- Participating in my own growth work- therapy, coaching, body work. prayer, self-Reiki
- Listening to mentors, wise souls, besties, mom, spirit guides and my pets
- Enjoying the journey
- Living life!
- Board Certified Coach- Health/Wellness Designation Center for Credentialing & Education
- IAC Masteries Practitioner International Association of Coaching
- Certified Aromatherapist International Certified Aromatherapy Institute
- Certified Angel Card Reader Doreen Virtue/Hay House
- Certified Spirit Guide Coach Deborah King Center/Hay House
- Certified in Chakra Wisdom Healing Deborah King Center
- Reiki Master Teacher Yogananda Institute
- Faculty at The Institute for Life Coach Training (ILCT)
- Master of Education in Rehabilitation Counseling (M.Ed.) University of Georgia
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) New York State Education Department
Read what people are saying… Testimonials and Reviews
If you want all details and the alphabet soup… Curriculum Vitae