Interested in adding essential oils to your practice but you don’t know the “ins and outs?” Are you wondering what the ethical issues are about incorporating essential oils into your work with clients? Afraid you might be working outside your scope of practice? Maybe you are already an aromatherapist just want to explore more about essential oils and aromatherapy from a different perspective.
This course is a 50-hour* specialist certificate for allied health professionals including but not limited to:
- Certified Aromatherapists
- Licensed Mental Health Professionals
- Certified Life & Wellness Coaches
- Massage Therapists
- CAM Practitioners
The contents of this course include
- Essential oils and body systems
- Essential oils and the chakra system
- Essential oils for emotional support
- The olfactory system and the writing process
- Incorporating intuition into your work with essential oils
- Additional tools and exercises for healers, coaches and therapists
- Ethical and legal concerns specific to your primary practice
10 CE available for psychologists, counselors, social workers, nurses and coaches
DeeAnna Nagel, LMHC is a counselor and coach educator. She is also a Certified Aromatherapist, Certified Wellness Coach and Reiki Master Teacher. She teaches coaches, therapists and other and other CAM healers and practitioners how to incorporate intuitive gifts into their work.
How to Register
Once you have paid, you will be registered within 2 business days (usually sooner). This is a self-directed course and you have 1 year to complete.
Pay in full $445.00
3 payments of $149.00
5 payments of $89.00